Surveys have shown that local consumers want to know which plant providers and nursery retailers are working to prevent the spread of coqui frogs. Similarly, some industry participants have expressed the desire for and willingness to participate in a “Coqui-free” certification program.
- A program logo, updated each year
- Stickers bearing the logo of the “Coqui-free” certification program (available for reprint by certified businesses)
- A banner advertising certification
- A letter of certification for display at the place of business
- Informational handouts and brochures (available for reprint by clicking below)
Advertising will include:
- Listing the names and contact information of certified businesses on this website
- Press releases and public service announcements about the program
If interested in the marketing materials associated with the “Coqui-free” certification program contact Lissa Strohecker (email@example.com) at the Maui Invasive Species Committee (808-573-6472).