Follow all label directions. You can find a generic label for citirc acid here: Citric Acid Anhydrous
Making your own citric solution:
- MISC recommends mixing citric at a 12% solution or 1lb per gallon. The best method is to mix the solution by weight it but if you mix by volume use approximately 2 1/4 cups per gallon.
- Citric dissolves in solution, but it needs to be thoroughly mixed as a citric chunk will clog your sprayer.
- We can supply you with citric or you can also purchase it on Amazon. Call coqui crew at 573-6472.
- Do not store citric solution as it will corrode plastic container. Spray out all mixed solution (you may be hitting nests) and rinse sprayer with water after use.
- Unmixed citric should be kept dry and out of direct sun.
- Citric may burn some sensitive plants, particularly on new growth, ferns, or orchids. You can reduce damage by rinsing off spray 1 hour after application.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Citric acid can irritate your skin. Wear shoes, long-sleeves, eye protection and ear protection if applicable (for when using gas-powered sprayers).
Follow all label directions. You can find a generic label for citric acid here: Citric Acid 25b label.