Join the Coqui Crew
Now accepting resumes for full-time & part–time temporary (5-month) field positions with the potential for longer-term employment. Positions start July/August
Shifts: 10-hour shifts, Monday – Thursday (1:00 p.m. -11:30 p.m. during the summer, 12:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. during the winter) starting at the MISC Paia baseyard.
- Salary: Starting salary is $17.30/hour.
- Experience: Introductory level. Training will be provided; no experience is necessary.
- Crew-Specific Responsibilities: Work involves lifting heavy materials, hiking in rough terrain, carrying and using firehose, installing PVC pipelines, vegetation management, interacting with community members, and maintaining detailed records, including GPS.
- Location: Field work is typically performed in gulches or other wildland areas around Haʻikū, as well as residential areas as needed.
- Basic Qualifications: Must have a current driver’s license, reliable personal transportation, and a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Application Requirements: 1) Cover Letter, 2) Resume, 3) Three professional supervisory references
Contact Megan Archibald, Coqui Coordinator, email@example.com with questions. Click here to submit application materials.